Do you have a passion for technology and enjoy helping the people around you help solve their challenges? Do you want to make a positive impact of businesses across North America?
Voilà! is a young company with a proven track record of revolutionizing workforce management. Our experienced team is backed by several international investors and has all the resources necessary to continue to bring our vision of tomorrow’s workplace to life.
Coming to Voilà! means joining a fast-growing company where everything moves quickly and where you can have a significant impact on the products developed.
Voilà! is looking for a Support Specialist. This role is all about providing exceptional customer service when our customers need it most. You will help them successfully run their business by providing helpful resources and resolve technical issues.
As a new member of our team, you’ll empathize with our users and help them get the most value out of our software. You’ll be the voice to our technical team and will work closely with them to improve our users’ experience.
What you’ll be responsible for
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues via phone, email and chat.
- Provide exceptional, courteous, accurate and timely customer service.
- Manage and prioritize incoming customer requests.
- Document and track customer issues and resolutions.
- Collaborate with colleagues and other departments on specific issues impacting users.
- Collaborate in the creation and management of the internal knowledge base.
Work on special projects as needed.
What you will bring to the team
- Customer service experience.
- Ability to understand our clients’ business and scheduling processes.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and French.
- Ability to multi-task: inbound phone calls, emails, chats.
- Ability to communicate clearly over the phone with a customer-focused attitude.
- Proven problem-solving skills and mindset.
- Ability to empathize with the needs and technical acumen of each client.
Nice to have
- Technical support experience.
- Project management skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Experience in technical problem solving.
- Experience in managing employee schedules.
- Thoroughness and ability to clearly document technical issues.
What we offer
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing company.
- Lots of autonomy, a flexible work culture and the ability to work remotely.
- Exposure to modern and proven technology.
- An environment that encourages initiative and leadership.