Voilà! handles critical operational data and helps customers manage their workforce. Embedded at the core of the customer’s operations, Voilà! desires to set an impeccable cybersecurity posture as a key differentiating factor so they can contribute to the cyber resilience of their customers.
The role of Cybersecurity Specialist – Application Security aims at contributing your knowledge towards increasing the security and resilience of the solutions and services provided by Voilà! and the infrastructure it executes in. It is also to make sure security is not just a picture in time but a practice that evolves with every development sprint.
Voilà! is a young company that has proven itself and is working to revolutionize workforce management. Our experienced team is supported by several international investors and has all the resources to bring our vision of tomorrow’s workspace to life.
Coming to Voilà! means joining a fast-growing company where things move quickly and where you can have a significant impact on the products developed.
What you’ll be responsible for
- Contributing to the Voilà! solutions portfolio (Mobile + SaaS) application security.
- Identifying vulnerabilities and mitigating solutions.
- Organizing and contributing to pentesting and security testing recurring activities.
- Providing security-focused actionable recommendations to the design lead.
- Helping CI/CD to integrate security tools in their process.
- Acquiring and keeping your cybersecurity knowledge up to date with best practices
- Sharing cyber knowledge to raise the whole team cyber skills.
- Contributing to healthy and transparent communication when handling incidents.
- Supporting security audits.
- Helping the whole team adhere to security policies ensuring our organization can use cybersecurity as a key differentiator.
What we offer
- The opportunity to join a fast-growing company.
- Stock options plans in a company aiming for significant growth.
- A lot of autonomy in a flexible work culture. We favor teamwork in a hybrid structure.
- A competitive salary and benefits to match.
- An environment that encourages initiative and leadership.
What you’ll bring to the team
- A proven understanding of best of breed application security practices and how to use cyber-focused tools and techniques.
- Applied knowledge of the OWASP framework.
- Ability to document steps to facilitate corrective actions.
- A keen eye to spot what is wrong with an efficient creative mind to find solutions.
- A rigorous approach to security testing.
- Knowledge of various programming languages and coding best practices. Ideally Typescript (NestJS, ReactJS, React Native).
- A realistic viewpoint to risk identification and mitigation.
- Proactive energy to gain people’s trust and be prepared.
- Empathy to understand other people’s concerns and impacts.
Nice to have
- A good cybersecurity driven contact network.
- Experience in a similar Application Security role.
- CSPO certification.
- AWS Infrastructure.
- SOC Type II/III Experience.
- FEDRAMP Experience.
- Blue/Red/Purple Experience.