Voilà! is a young company that has proven itself and is working to revolutionize workforce management. Our experienced team is supported by several international investors and has all the resources to bring our vision of tomorrow’s workspace to life.
Coming to Voilà! means joining a fast-growing company where things move quickly and where you can have a significant impact on the products developed.
We’re looking for a bilingual Social Media Manager who can creatively and strategically generate and post content for LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok or any other suitable channel. You have the ability to manage multiple projects at the same time and meet deadlines? We are looking for someone who’s passionate about every step of the creative process.
The ideal candidate will have a broad range of skills as they will be responsible for managing a content calendar and maintaining strategically-built communities.
Voilà! is on rocket fuel growth and provides (crazy good) opportunities for the right person willing to learn and grow.
What we offer:
- Flexible work schedule, we know you’re human before anything
- A fast-paced and motivating startup environment
- The possibility to work from home
- Growth and leadership opportunity
- A supportive team that lets you try new initiatives
What you’ll be doing
- Drive organic social media engagement by generating and executing a social media strategy across various platforms.
- LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter community management.
- Write and revise social copy and scripting for social assets
- Craft Instagram Stories, copy for posts, short video blurbs, GIFs, etc.
- Monitor industry content and competitive marketing to inform relevant and timely content creation and distribution strategies.
- Be the champion of the audience: ensure that the social agenda serves both company needs and audience needs based on our Ideal Client Profile.
- Track social media analytics and optimize content according to your main strategy.
- Work to improve our digital marketing channels and optimize them to drive high quality traffic and leads to support the acquisition strategy.
- Manage our Youtube channel and SEO best practices for all videos.
- Maintain and contribute to editorial content calendars in English and French for content, events, product updates and other company projects.
- Leverage our leadership team’s personnel platforms to distribute content when needed
What you will bring to the team
- An outstanding sense of storytelling, which can make B2B SaaS stand out in our readers’ feeds
- 2+ years of experience planning, creating, and publishing social content that’s buzzworthy. We thrive for engagement.
- You have a great level of English to communicate and create content. Good level of French to coordinate content creation and do community management.
- Basic knowledge in, but not limited to, SEO, Google Analytics, and Adobe Suite.
- Keen understanding on when and how to target and boost posts to increase engagement
- Experience designing social and advertising visuals in Adobe or Canva
- You are comfortable using a lot of systems at once, and have the ability to learn software quickly.
- You are comfortable working in ambiguous environments and know that we need your help to figure things out.
- You have experience analyzing analytics reports to gain insight into traffic, demographics, and effectiveness.
Nice to have
- You are a “culture vulture” who’s fluent in online trends and has a sixth sense of what might come next.
- You are always looking to learn and improve both as a professional and as a human being.
- You have a passion for social with a desire to stay informed on emerging social trends, Global trends and willingness to act with urgency on real time and test and learn innovation opportunities.
- You can thrive in a fast-paced ever-changing environment with an ability to think on their feet and pivot when needed.
Interested? Submit your CV!