Want to be part of the workforce revolution? Ready for an adventure in the exciting world of startups and entrepreneurship?! If so, strap on your sneakers and read on!
Voilà! is constantly growing and so is our sales team! We’re looking for a Senior Account Executive to build relationships with customers all across Canada. Whatever your special skills are, if you’re committed to your client’s success and aim to build valuable relationships, you’ll most certainly fit in with us. At Voilà!, we strive to understand the most complex scheduling challenges our clients have and simplify them with our platform and expertise.
As a Senior Account Executive, you’ll be working closely with our Sales VP to qualify prospects, lead product demos and guide your prospects through their decision-making process.
Voilà! is on rocket fuel growth and provides (crazy good) opportunities for the right person willing to learn and grow.
Who are we?
Voilà!’s mission is to put scheduling and workforce management on autopilot. We work with medium and large organizations to understand the nuts and bolts of their processes and streamline them. Our core values revolve around innovation, empathy and a little craziness that makes us both reach for the moon while sipping a cool Friday afternoon IPA.
Founded by a team of skilled HR professionals who are also behind former recruitment SaaS leader Taleo, Voilà! is backed by leading Quebec and international investors including Inovia, Panache and Telegraph Hill Capital.
What we’re offering:
- Flexible work schedule, we know you’re human before anything.
- A fast-paced and motivating startup environment.
- The possibility to work from home.
- Growth and leadership opportunities
- An options program within a team reaching for the moon
- A team that lets you take on new initiatives and provides room for you to grow!
What we are looking for?
- You have 5+ years of B2B sales experience and understand every step of a decision-making pipeline.
- You have 3 + years in B2B software, ideally in a SaaS environment.
- You have strong presentation skills and an ability to build relationships.
- You are a team player who’s focused on results and sales metrics.
- You have strong familiarity using CRM software.
- You’re most comfortable working in a dynamic, fast-paced startup environment.
- You are always looking to learn and improve both as a professional and as a human being.
- You have excellent written and spoken English.
Nice to have:
- You have a business or related degree.
- You have experience in HR or Operations software.
- You can maintain conversations in French with your colleagues.
What you’ll be doing
- You will be the first point of contact for new clients and inbound leads.
- You will proactively follow-up and manage qualified leads by phone, video and email following a defined sales process.
- You will present screen-sharing demos to your prospects to show how Voilà! can help them save time and increase profits.
- You will leverage your network and grow your visibility to generate new opportunities.
- You will build prospect lists and reach out to them to qualify their needs for a smarter scheduling solution.
- You will work with management on pricing negotiations.
- You will keep up to date with the product, industry best practices and sales know-how.
- You’ll get to work with a team of forward-thinking and energetic geeks who think they can change the world.
- You will track prospects’ progress in our CRM.