Voilà! is a young company that has proven itself and is working to revolutionize workforce management. Our experienced team is supported by several international investors and has all the resources to bring our vision of tomorrow’s workspace to life.
Coming to Voilà! means joining a fast-growing company where things move quickly and where you can have a significant impact on the products developed.
We’re looking for a Sales Development Representative to help us boost our growth and develop new markets within North America.
At Voilà!, we strive to understand the most complex scheduling challenges our clients may have and simplify them with our platform and expertise. Now, we want someone who’ll help do just that across our sales channels.
As an SDR, you’ll work closely with all our client-facing teams (marketing, support, product and of course, our leadership) to develop new opportunities within our key verticals, namely hospitality, manufacturing, tourism, healthcare, Security and recreational. You will identify, qualify and nurture opportunities to help our client’s HR leaders solve their challenges through our technologies.
Voilà! is on rocket fuel growth and provides (crazy good) opportunities for the right person willing to learn and grow.
What we offer:
- Flexible work schedule, we know you’re human before anything.
- A fast-paced and motivating startup environment.
- Autonomy in a flexible work culture. We favor teamwork in a hybrid structure.
- A competitive salary and benefits to match.
- An environment that encourages initiative and leadership.
What you’ll be doing:
- Be the first point of contact for new business prospects and determine the next steps for each prospect moving forward.
- Generate discovery meetings or product demos for our Sales team.
- Achieve or exceed monthly meeting quotas across our defined industries, areas and criteria.
- Develop targeted lists, call/email/social outreach tactics with your personal touch to drive meetings to the Account Executives.
- Bring and drive innovative lead generation ideas to constantly feed and increase the pipeline.
- Monitor and use social media for opportunities by keeping an active presence with business prospects.
- Attend relevant industry events to drive the company’s lead generation efforts
- Keep your customer relations and its progress in check with a robust sales tech-stack to suit your needs (HubSpot, Gong, Chili Piper, Slack and others).
- This is a pure Hunting job, you will generate opportunity by targeting the right clients and handling them over to our Product Specialist for Demos and let them close the deal
This is a pure Hunting job, you will generate opportunity by targeting the right clients and handling them over to our Product Specialist for Demos and let them close the deal
What you’ll bring to the team:
- Amazing communication skills both orally and in writing
- Proven track record of raising tradeshow and other in-person opportunities
- Working knowledge of the enterprise SaaS market or the ability to learn new software quickly
- Ability to be a team player as well as to work solo.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic who can keep your spirits high every day.
- Experience using LinkedIn Sales Navigator or other similar prospecting applications while keeping track of dead-end leads
- A strong ability to build relationships. You are genuinely a people person.
- You are a team player, known for being empathetic and caring while yet you focus on delivering results and sales metrics.
Nice to have:
- You have a large contact network within the HR community
- You are a problem-solver and willing to collaborate in a competitive environment.
- You are passionate about learning and constantly improving.
- You have experience with Gong, Hubspot, Apollo and other prospecting software.
- You are familiar with HR and payroll software and processes.
- You can hold fluid conversations in English and French with your prospects and colleagues.