Search a version to see all improvements included.
Web 2.58.0 (November 17, 2020)
- Fixed a bug preventing a replacement request on some December 2020 shifts for some accounts
- In addition to hours and salaries, we now support vacation banks in days
Api 1.9.2 (November 17, 2020)
- Notifications related to replacement requests or recurring open shifts now show the range of days covered by the replacement or the open shift and not the full range of the recurrence
- Notifications related to the draft schedule publication now show the range of days covered by the publication or shift opening and not the full range of recurrence
- Shifts whose times are validated in the timesheet are no longer destroyed when doing a backwards schedule delete
- Fixed the export of punch data that for the transition between daylight saving time and standard time
Api 1.9.0 (November 11, 2020)
- Addition of the employee status “Parental Leave”
- SMS assignments now include shift note
- When creating a business, Voilà! creates a default type of leave “Vacation”, thus simplifying the process of starting a business
- Fixed statics when a shift ends exactly at the start of the following week
- When changing an employee’s identifier, we ensure that it is unique.
Web 2.57.1 (November 11, 2020)
- It is now possible to search by employee name in the timesheet screen. Including archived employees
- There is now a link allowing users to view the release notes
- The hours (or amount) to be subtracted in a vacation request are no longer optional
- In the creation (or modification) screen of a recurring shift, we now preselect the day
- Standardized use on all screens of the edit control of the score of a position
API 1.9.0 (November 3, 2020)
- The email notifying a change in availability now contains the old availabilities for reference in addition to the new ones
- Improving the performance of the employee list
- An employee who changes their availability will be invited to open shifts or compatible replacements within the following 30 days
- A newly added employee will be invited to open shifts or compatible replacements within the next 30 days already posted
- In the dashboard we now only see the closest instance to a recurring quarter and not all instances. The number of open shifts available also reflects this behavior.
- An employee who views a colleague’s schedule no longer sees the punch icons relating to this colleague
- Added new values to the pause duration selector in the shift creation / modification screen
Web 2.56.0 (November 2 2020)
- The “Edit” and “Delete” actions on an approved vacation request have been removed for the employee. Only managers have access to these actions
- The support conversation button no longer blocks the use of the schedule publication
- The pause time is shown in “Y hours Y minutes”
- When copying shifts in the “schedule per employee” view, the affinity information is presented in the confirmation dialog (Ex, schedule conflict)
Version 2.53.6 (October 26, 2020)
- Ability to associate positions or locations from a newly associated team to the employee without refreshing the employee profile.
- Correction of the “type of shift” filter in the massive suppression of shifts
- Ability to create shifts in calendar view by sliding the cursor
- Self-publication of schedules now offers choices up to 15 days before the period to be published
Version 2.53.5 (October 23, 2020)
- Optimization of the night shift report
Version 2.53.4 (October 22, 2020)
- Fixed a problem when copying shifts whose destination is the day of the time change
- Keepng the recurrence rule when copying a shift by drag and drop
Version 2.53.0 (October 19, 2020)
- Added a payment management module and display of the trial period
- New notification to remind you to validate timesheets
- Location code is now shown in location selectors
- An employee’s profile now contains custom fields in case of integrations
- Improved the performance of the timesheet screen
- Added fields to the invitation report
- Possibility to disable auto-filling of timesheets when the punch is disabled
- Fixed the display of some error messages
- The email support button is now in the left bar
- Adding the employee’s name to the employee deactivation confirmation dialog
- The Employee schedule tab was renamed “Employee view”
Version 2.50.1 (October 6, 2020)
- The list of employees now contains the teams columns and the punch NIP
- Fixed a bug in the validation of timesheets, shifts starting at midnight on the first day of the following week were validated.
- The list of invited employees in the detail of a shift now shows if the employees have joined Voilà!
- Corrections of certain labels
- Moving shifts in the planning view is now prohibited for an employee.
- Resizing a shift to increase its duration now works properly
- The top of a moving shift is now aligned with the cursor, which allows you to clearly see where the shift will be repositioned
- Undoing a shift resizing resets the original value
- Ghost shifts are correctly displayed after moving or resizing the actual shift
- A recurring shift or resize of a shift now shows a confirmation alert explaining the nature of the change
- Resizing a shift with a different time zone now correctly changes the time of the shift
- A shift with replacement that runs through the week now shows the shift under the person being replaced in the second week
- The daily note a manager publishes is only seen by members of the teams managed by the manager.
Version 2.49.0 (October 2, 2020)
- There is now a button which allows you to lock validated timesheets.
Version 2.48.1 (September 29, 2020)
- Fixed date picker in the calendar
- Improved rounding of minutes when changing end time or start time.
- Correction of the message on an open shift during assignment
- Correction of the open shift count of the dashboard
- Adjustment of the confirmation message of the recurrence dialog when an invitation is refused
- Added maximum hours worked in the list of employees
- Display of positions and locations in alphabetical order
- Links in shift notes are clickable.
- A replacement request created by a manager inherits the invitation mode of the shift team and supports custom modes
- In the hourly view by employees, the total hours no longer include canceled shifts and drafts
Version 2.4 (September 24, 2020)
- New account creation process
- New option to set shifts as replacement requests and not only open shifts when requesting time off
- When a vacation request is deleted, the shifts in replacement requests return to the original employee.
- You can now lock / unlock a timesheet
- When creating a shift, the start and end date control is initialized correctly
- When creating a shift, if you choose a personalized recurrence, the default is now “by week”
- Wording adjustment in the assignment confirmation dialog.
- The schedule displays the correct week’s shifts when there are substitutions that start in one week and end in the next.
- When all the invited employees of a phase decline a shift, the next invitations phase is launched without waiting for the delay.
- When approving a vacation request, the system proposes to transform shifts into replacements
Version 2.45.4 (September 11, 2020)
- Optimization of timesheets exports
Version 2.45.0 (September 3, 2020)
- Employees now see colleagues’ shifts
- Users are notified when a new version of the application has been deployed (toast)
- The API version number is displayed
- The date of an “all day” leave request is now adjusted
- The “invite a new employee” option is now kept on the user’s computer.
- When creating an employee, certain fields are initialized according to the values entered when creating a previous employee.
- Adjustment of invitation timezones
- Visual adjustment of the support button
- The list of vacation requests can be sorted by employee
- Visual adjustment of the notifications bar
Version 2.44.0 (September 1, 2020)
- Companies integrated to Nethris are now forced to enter an employee number
- New UX of the employee creation screen
- Vacation requests now show approver and approval date
- Employees can now create vacation requests on the web
- Timesheets now show approver and date of approval
- The dashboard adapts if the timezone of the device and shifts differ
- You can now select the approver in a vacation request
- In the schedule view the Publish schedule button is only displayed if there are shifts to be published.
- Refreshing the calendar after approval of a request
- In the team settings, added the option to include unavailable employees
- When modifying the start date of a shift we now change the date of recurrence
- When modifying the type of recurrence, the list of days is reset.
- Other performance improvements