Are you dedicated to helping others and providing an optimal customer experience? Do you want to make a positive impact on the daily lives of businesses across North America?
Are you ready for an adventure into the world of start-ups and entrepreneurship? If so, strap on your hat, this position may be for you!
This role essentially consists of testing the limits of our systems by reproducing all of our clients’ most complex use cases. You’ll be looking for every single flaw in every new product development to ensure that our customers always get the best possible experience.
As a star player, you’ll develop a keen understanding of our products and our customers. You’ll be meticulous to ensure any issues discovered are promptly fixed by our development team.
What we offer
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing company
- A lot of autonomy, a flexible work culture. We favour teamwork in a hybrid formula
- A competitive salary and benefits to match
- An environment that values and encourages initiative and leadership
What you’ll be doing
- Performing different test scenarios and documenting the results for the product team.
- Analyze and understand our customers’ use cases.
- Develop test plans, cases and estimates for newly developed features.
- Analyze and translate organizational requirements, functional and technical specifications into test requirements.
- Detect, log, prioritize and monitor issues.
- Work closely with development team members to resolve these issues.
- Perform sufficient analysis to determine the root cause of errors.
- Gain knowledge of the various testing methodologies in the market.
What you will bring to the team
- Excellent understanding of technology
- Excellent organizational skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical mind and attention to detail
- Good at setting and managing priorities and adjusting to changes
- Ability to understand our clients’ business and scheduling processes
- Proven problem-solving skills and mindset
Nice to have
- 2+ years of experience in software quality control
- Experience in technical problem solving
- Experience in managing employee schedules
- Knowledge of test plan automation scripting languages
- Project management skills
Interested, submit your cv!