Want to be part of the workplace revolution? Ready for an adventure in the exciting world of startups and entrepreneurship?! If so, strap on your sneakers and read on!
Voilà! is constantly growing and so is our Sales Team.
We’re looking for a Partnerships Director to take over the management of our partners’ program and help build strong collaborations with HR Tech leaders.
As the Partnership Director, you will work closely with our client-facing teams (sales and marketing) as well as with our Product Owner to develop, nurture and manage partnership relationships with other technology platforms, service providers or pertinent companies to allow us bring more value to our clients and to develop faster within our target markets.
At Voilà!, we strive to understand the most complex scheduling challenges our clients may have and simplify them with our platform and expertise. Now, we want someone who’ll help do just that across our partners’ network.
Voilà! is on rocket fuel growth and provides (crazy good) opportunities for the right person willing to learn and grow others.
What we offer
- Flexible work schedule, we know you’re human before anything
- A fast-paced and motivating startup environment
- The possibility to work from home
- Growth and leadership opportunity
- A supportive team that lets you try new initiatives
What you’ll be doing
- Develop and implement a process for identifying, acquiring, nurturing, and growing our partnerships.
- Prioritize partnership development across industries and partners categories.
- Help optimize our partner’s and referral programs to make it compelling for industry leaders and aligned with our market development
- Build relationships with our current and prospective partners and identify collaboration opportunities
- Nurture partners through marketing programs and regular touchpoints, alongside our marketing and product teams
- Work with our partners to identify and prospect joint business opportunities
- Keep a visible, clean pipeline of all deals brought to us by partners in our CRM (HubSpot). This includes reporting for the channel, quarterly reviews on how many customers, turn/lost, what’s working and what’s not.
- For new partnerships: Identify new opportunities, engage and negotiate pricing, communicate and determine technical integrations with the Product Team, conduct partners onboarding and training and serve on a regular basis as a liaison between companies.
- For existing partnerships: You’ll engage with partners on a frequent, regular basis to build strong, collaborative relationships, manage the creation of joint business plans and go to market strategies (not limited to promotions, spiffs or contents).
What you will bring to the team
- Proactive and entrepreneurial attitude who knows how to combine strategic development with on-the-ground.
- Amazing communication skills both orally and through writing in English. French speaking is a strong asset.
- Experience in SaaS or technology software products.
- At least 3 years of experience in a client-facing position background (sales or customer success)
- Experienced in project coordination and handling multiple relationships at once.
- Ability to prospect into big companies and manage Enterprise deals with many stakeholders in parallel.
- Must be able to read signals and triggers such as recent funding, companies working with competitors, companies doing similar events/initiatives.
- Self starter attitude. We are a 100% remote team. Nobody will be there to make sure you’re getting “in on time”, etc. Results are where performance gets measured. We run on trust, and on getting the job done and done well.
- High organizational skills with both people and processes. A lot will need to be created from scratch and iterate until it gets done right.
Nice to have
- You have a degree in e-commerce management, industrial relations or other related field
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience in consulting and 5 years in customer success management
- You have experience in payroll and human resources management in different markets
- You can hold fluid conversations in French and English with your prospects and colleagues
Interested, submit your cv!