Want to be part of the workplace revolution? Ready for an adventure in the exciting world of startups and entrepreneurship?! If so, strap on your sneakers and read on!
Voilà! is constantly growing and so is our sales team.
We’re looking to fill an open role in Head of Sales to take over the strategy and operation of our sales group.
At Voilà!, we strive to understand the most complex scheduling challenges our clients may have and simplify them with our platform and expertise, now, we want someone who’ll help do just that across our sales channels.
As Head of Sales, you’ll work closely with our Executive and marketing teams to lead a team of experienced account managers to identify, nurture and convert qualified sales targets. You will contribute to create and optimize powerful sales strategies to develop new markets, explode sales quotas and bring value to our client’s HR leaders.
Voilà! is on rocket fuel growth and provides (crazy good) opportunities for the right person willing to learn and grow.
What we offer:
- Flexible work schedule, we know you’re human before anything.
- A fast-paced and motivating startup environment.
- Tof autonomy in a flexible work culture. We favor teamwork in a hybrid structure.
- A competitive salary and benefits to match.
- An environment that encourages initiative and leadership.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will structure and hire a sales team capable of developing the Canadian and American markets.
- You will review and optimize our sales playbook, pipeline and market development strategy
- You will participate in the evolution of our acquisition and pricing strategy
- You will analyze and create sales reports to allow your colleagues to follow the evolution and understand the trends
- You will ensure the achievement of company and individual sales quotas
- You will collaborate with marketing to ensure that we target the customers with the best potential
- You will oversee the development of a network of partners and ensure that they bring us as many opportunities as possible.
- You will support your team in the development of major accounts
- You will ensure the implementation and proper use of our sales tools
- You will manage and develop the full potential of your team members
- You will collaborate with the members of the executive to ensure that we stay on course through several phases of high growth.
What you will bring to the team:
- A proactive and entrepreneurial attitude which leads you to combine strategic development with field execution in a startup context
- Mastery of SaaS growth metrics such as CAC, churn, conversion rate and retention and maintain a data-centric management approach
- Understanding of the importance of a well-maintained CRM and know how to motivate your team to make it an ally of choice
- You excel at generating and analyzing sales reports to identify and realize new opportunities
- You understand the importance of a clear sales process, and know how to optimize it according to your market analysis
- You have experience in the development of major accounts
- You are always looking to learn and improve both as a professional and as a human being.
Nice to have:
- You have a degree in business or other related field
- You have experience with Gong, Hubspot, Apollo and other prospecting software
- You have experience with HR and payroll software and processes
- You can hold fluid conversations in French and English with your prospects and colleagues
Interested? Submit your CV!