Want to be part of the workplace revolution? Ready for an adventure in the exciting world of startups and entrepreneurship?! If so, strap on your sneakers and read on!
Voilà! is constantly growing and so is our marketing team! We’re looking for a Head of Marketing to take over the strategy, analysis and operation of our marketing. Whatever your special skills, if you are passionate about marketing, feel the urge to test new ideas and somewhat of a performance geek, you’ll most certainly fit in with us. At Voilà!, we strive to understand the most complex scheduling challenges our clients may have and simplify them with our platform and expertise, now, we want someone who’ll help do just that across our marketing channels.
As a Head of Marketing, you’ll be working closely with our Executive and sales teams to design and implement strategies, make sure that our experiment testing plan is followed and adequately measured and that qualified leads flow through to our sales team like IPAs on a pre-Covid Friday afternoon.
Voilà! is on rocket fuel growth and provides (crazy good) opportunities for the right person willing to learn and grow.
What we offer
- Flexible work schedule, we know you’re human before anything
- A fast-paced and motivating startup environment
- The possibility to work from home
- Growth and leadership opportunity
- An options program in a team aiming for the moon
- A team who doesn’t always take itself seriously and lets you try new initiatives
What you’ll be doing
- You will lead a small cross-functional marketing team to research, implement, test and drive measurable results.
- You will analyse our markets, their potential and develop strategies to efficiently increase our market-share
- You’ll analyse our customers’ feedback to endure product-market fit
- You will work closely with our ads team to create and optimize organic and paid acquisition campaigns both offline & online (website, social media & blogs) in order to maximize click-through rates, engagement and conversions.
- You will work closely with our sales and customer success teams to conduct email marketing campaigns, satisfaction surveys and other onboarding and nurturing efforts
- You will lead our team to keep a CRO and data-informed mindset
- You will set and keep dashboards accurate on all of our growth initiatives.
- You will drive our brand evolution, notoriety and our product marketing efforts
- You’ll bring in new ideas, but most of all make sure they are put in place and tested to their full potential
- You’ll make sure your team has a hell of a good time on this journey to the moon!
What you will bring to the team
- Proactive and entrepreneurial attitude who can combine strategy development with scrappy startup execution
- You master SaaS growth metrics like CAC, RoAS, Conversion and qualification ratios You have 7 years + of digital marketing experience and a data driven approach
- You understand the importance of a thorough experimentation plans and have a strong CRO foundation
- You understand and are able to assess, identify and develop a thorough product-market fit
- You are an hands-on marketer who do not fear to get your hands dirty and implement new tools yourself
- You understand the importance of data-informed actions and sometimes dream of a cleaner dashboard
- You have a strong understanding of SEM, SEO, Advertising and content and can help your team strive.
- Your strength does not stop at your screen and you can still leverage traditional marketing to help us stand out at tradeshows and in the real world
- You are most comfortable in a dynamic, fast-paced startup environment
- You are always looking to learn and improve both as a professional and as a human being.
- You have excellent written and spoken English
Nice to have
- You have a business or related Degree
- You’ve already help growth SaaS marketing
- You have experience in HR or operations software
- You can maintain conversations in both English and French with your colleagues
Interested, submit your cv!