Want to be part of the workplace revolution? Ready for an adventure in the exciting world of startups and entrepreneurship?! If so, strap on your sneakers and read on!
Voilà! is constantly growing and so is our marketing team 🙂
We’re looking to fill an open role in Head of Marketing to take over the strategy, analysis and operation of our marketing.
Whether you’re passionate about marketing, feel the urge to test new ideas and are somewhat of a performance geek, you’ll most certainly fit in with us.
At Voilà!, we strive to understand the most complex scheduling challenges our clients may have and simplify them with our platform and expertise, now, we want someone who’ll help do just that across our marketing channels.
As Head of Marketing, you’ll work closely with our Executive and sales teams to design and implement strategies, ensure that our experiment testing plan is followed and adequately measured, and that qualified leads flow through to our sales team like IPAs on a pre-Covid Friday afternoon.
Voilà! is on rocket fuel growth and provides (crazy good) opportunities for the right person willing to learn and grow.
What we offer:
- Flexible work schedule, we know you’re human before anything.
- A fast-paced and motivating startup environment.
- The possibility to work from home.
- Growth and leadership opportunity.
- An options program.
- An easygoing and supportive team who lets you try new initiatives.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will lead a small cross-functional marketing team to research, implement, test and drive measurable results.
- Analyze our markets and develop strategies to efficiently increase our market share.
- Analyze our customers’ feedback to endure product-market fit.
- Work closely with our ads team to create and optimize organic and paid acquisition campaigns both offline & online (website, social media & blogs) in order to maximize click-through rates, engagement and conversions.
- Work closely with our sales and customer success teams to conduct email marketing campaigns, satisfaction surveys and other onboarding and nurturing efforts.
- Lead our team to keep a CRO and data-informed mindset.
- Set and keep dashboards accurate on all of our growth initiatives.
- Drive our brand evolution, notoriety and our product marketing efforts.
- Bring in new ideas, but most of all make sure they are put in place and tested to their full potential.
What you will bring to the team:
- A proactive and entrepreneurial attitude who can combine strategy development with scrappy startup execution.
- A mastery of SaaS growth metrics like CAC, RoAS, Conversion and qualification ratios.
- 7 years + of digital marketing experience and a data-driven approach.
- You understand the importance of a thorough experimentation plan and have a strong CRO foundation.
- You understand and are able to assess, identify and develop a thorough product-market fit.
- You are a hands-on marketer who doesn’t mind getting your hands dirty and implementing new tools yourself.
- You understand the importance of data-informed actions and sometimes dream of a cleaner dashboard.
- You have a strong understanding of SEM, SEO, Advertising and content that can help your team strive.
- Your strength does not stop at your screen and you can still leverage traditional marketing to help us stand out at tradeshows and in the real world
- You are comfortable working in a dynamic, fast-paced startup environment.
- You are always looking to learn and improve both as a professional and as a human being.
- You have excellent written and spoken English.
Nice to have:
- A business or related degree.
- Previous experience in growing SaaS marketing channels.
- Experience in HR or Operations software.
- You can maintain conversations in both English and French with your colleagues.
Interested? Submit your CV!