Voilà! is a young company that has proven itself and is working to revolutionize workforce management. Our experienced team is supported by several international investors and has all the resources to bring our vision of tomorrow’s workspace to life.
Coming to Voilà! means joining a fast-growing company where things move quickly and where you can have a significant impact on the products developed.
We’re looking for a Senior account executive to help us boost our growth and develop new markets within the United States
At Voilà!, we strive to understand the most complex scheduling challenges our clients may have and simplify them with our platform and expertise, now, we want someone who’ll help do just that across our sales channels.
As an Account Executive, you’ll work closely with all our client-facing teams (marketing, support, product and of course, our leadership) to develop new opportunities within our key verticals, namely manufacturing, tourism, senior living, healthcare and retail. You will contribute to create and optimize powerful sales strategies to develop new markets, explode sales quotas and bring value to our client’s HR leaders.
Voilà! is on rocket fuel growth and provides (crazy good) opportunities for the right person willing to learn and grow.
What we offer:
- Flexible work schedule, we know you’re human before anything.
- A fast-paced and motivating startup environment.
- Tof autonomy in a flexible work culture. We favor teamwork in a hybrid structure.
- A competitive salary and benefits to match.
- An environment that encourages initiative and leadership.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will drive Voilà!’s growth in the U.S. market.
- You will be the first point of contact for new enterprise clients and inbound leads.
- You will proactively follow-up and manage qualified leads by phone, video and email following a defined sales process.
- You will perform product demos to your prospects to show how Voilà! can help them save time and increase profits.
- You will leverage your network and grow your visibility to generate new opportunities.
- You will work with management on pricing negotiations.
- You will focus on account management and business development fully backed up by a team of marketing, sales enablement and product experts.
- You’ll get to work with a team of forward-thinking and energetic geeks who think they can change the world.
- You will keep your customer relations and its progress in check with a robust sales tech-stack to suit your needs (HubSpot, Gong, Chili Piper, Slack and others)
What you will bring to the team:
- You Understand the importance of a well-maintained CRM and know how to motivate your team to make it an ally of choice
- You feel confortable acting and making decisions every step of the way throughout a decision-making process and negotiation
- You have experience in B2B software, ideally in a SaaS environment.
- You have strong presentation skills and an ability to build relationships.
- You are a team player, known for being empathetic and caring while yet you focus on results and sales metrics.
- You’re most comfortable working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- You are always looking to learn and improve both as a professional and as a human being.
- You have excellent written and spoken English.
Nice to have:
- You have a large contact network within the HR community
- You have experience with Gong, Hubspot, Apollo and other prospecting software
- You have experience with HR and payroll software and processes
- You can hold fluid conversations in French and English with your prospects and colleagues
Interested? Submit your CV!