Platform Update: Leave Types
With summer around the corner, vacation time is on everyone’s mind ☀️ 🌴
Our 5.4 release gets you vacation ready to clock out and not worry about a thing!
Several new settings have been added to leave management to support all of your company’s needs:
- Prevent leaves from being approved when the associated bank balance would become negative.
- Prevent creating certain leave requests when the associated bank balance is insufficient.
- Customize the time banks’s to be displayed in employees’ profiles
- Set default actions to apply to impacted shifts when approving leave requests.
- Possibility to add and approve leave right from the employee’s timesheets
- And more!
A statutory holiday that has already been entered can now be edited, allowing you to change the settings or assign it to other employees.
In order to centralize as many actions as possible when reviewing time entries, it is now possible to add and approve a leave to an employee via the timesheet screen. Partial leaves can also be created right from the shift details screen.
It is now also possible to prevent managers from approving their own leave requests. Managers can also bow add comments when approving leave requests.
Other Noteworthy Additions
- Import of expenses from a CSV file.
- Expenses and leave banks import from a CSV file.
- It is now possible to leave a note on a weekly bonus added to a timesheet.
- The user experience for the shift management screen has been improved.
- New settings now let you convert hours into amount and vice versa for time banks synched to your payroll solution.
- An employee assigned to a shift without clocking can now enter and modify their work hours as long as their timesheets have not been approved.
- And more!