How Do You Add Extra Time in the Bank?
I’m Tauryce with Voilà! and it’s time for another Feature Friday.
A customer recently asked:
How do you add extra time in the bank?
Adding time to the bank is a very sought after and effective tool.
In order to do this, follow these simple steps:
- Click on settings at the bottom left of the page.
2. Then, choose payroll and time off.
3. Next, select overtime and calculation rules and then select overtime rules.
4. In the overtime creation screen, add the rules and formulas you would like to use.
5. Finally, you have to select bank overtime in the advance parameter, and then choose the type of time bank you would like to add the time in.
I hope that this video helped you better understand how to manage your extra time.
Please let us know if you have any questions or suggestions by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for watching, have a great weekend and see you again soon!